[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #16392: Quick Edit breaks and loses meta values from 3.0 to 3.1 with custom post types

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Fri Jan 28 10:57:04 UTC 2011

#16392: Quick Edit breaks and loses meta values from 3.0 to 3.1 with custom post
types
---------------------------------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  Denis-de-Bernardy                      |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)                           |      Status:  new
Changes (by nacin):

 * keywords:  blocker => reporter-feedback needs-investigating
 * severity:  critical => normal

Comment:

 Per a Twitter conversation with some of the WPeC guys (and Justin's
 comment above), this seems to be handled. But I'm curious what the core
 change was here, and how it could be reproduced, and whether it is a
 problem.

 In the meantime, I am downgrading the severity of this bug. Tempted to
 move to Awaiting Review but I want to be diligent.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/16392#comment:7>