[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #16253: Object term cache not working for taxonomy query page - resulting 200 queries for 10 posts

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sun Jan 16 00:04:32 UTC 2011

#16253: Object term cache not working for taxonomy query page - resulting 200
queries for 10 posts
---------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  badskills            |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)         |      Status:  new
Description changed by scribu:

Old description:

> This problem is very similar to
> http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/12989
> but now it happen when you query a taxonomy,
>
> {{{
> $terms = get_object_term_cache( $id, $taxonomy );
> in get_the_terms() Return nothing
>
> $link = get_term_link( $term, $taxonomy );
> in get_the_term_list() also increase queries
> }}}
>
> i am not that lucky with wordpress(Coding) to provide a patch but it took
> me lots of time to figure out why its happening.

New description:

 This problem is very similar to #12989

Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/16253#comment:1>