[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #12615: Add "first" and "last" CSS-class-names to each Widget in sidebars (Frontend)

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Thu Jan 13 15:48:24 UTC 2011

#12615: Add "first" and "last" CSS-class-names to each Widget in sidebars
(Frontend)
-----------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  hakre            |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)     |      Status:  assigned
Changes (by nacin):

 * keywords:  has-patch tested => has-patch close

Comment:

 Replying to [comment:14 hakre]:
 > Highly subjective such a comment.

 '''Of course''' it's subjective. It's my opinion.

 > Anyway, other CMSes have this since ages for everything

 Yes. And they no longer need to, so why should we add it?

 > Please reference the ticket.

 #15529

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/12615#comment:15>