[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #13838: css class 'startopen' is set to 'display:none' in several places - disabling it's purpose

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Thu Jan 13 03:56:08 UTC 2011

#13838: css class 'startopen' is set to 'display:none' in several places -
disabling it's purpose
----------------------------+----------------------------
 Reporter:  andyblackwell   |       Owner:  andyblackwell
     Type:  defect (bug)    |      Status:  closed
Changes (by nacin):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => maybelater
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review =>

Comment:

 This came in from [7092]. Unfortunately, we need a proper description of
 the bug in order to reproduce this. As this is so old, and the media
 library is likely to get a UI overhaul in a near future release, I'm going
 to close this.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/13838#comment:3>