[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #15769: WordPress ships with copyrighted "Hello Dolly" lyrics which could potentially terminate the GNU GPL of the package

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Thu Jan 6 12:20:23 UTC 2011

#15769: WordPress ships with copyrighted "Hello Dolly" lyrics which could
potentially terminate the GNU GPL of the package
 Reporter:  novasource    |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  reopened
Changes (by jane):

 * keywords:  commit has-patch => has-patch
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review => Future Release

Comment:

 I'm moving all license debates to future release so they don't clog up the
 Awaiting Review queue, which we nee to keep clear for 3.1 blockers. We
 will address all licensing tickets in 3.2.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/15769#comment:50>