[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #16057: download_url() error checking fails to notice that the file wasnt correctly witten to disk

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sun Jan 2 23:06:11 UTC 2011

#16057: download_url() error checking fails to notice that the file wasnt correctly
witten to disk
-----------------------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  dd32                               |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)                       |      Status:  new

Comment (by dd32):

 Thanks for testing it erisds.

 Can I ask, Do you know which Upgrade transprot is in use? FTP or Direct?
 Simplest way, Is if you're using FTP, you'll be asked for the credentials
 upon attempting to upgrade, Direct will just jump straight into the
 upgrade.

 I've found a similar error in the Direct class, but it shouldn't be the
 cause of the exact error, but i'll patch it in a moment anyway and upload
 a new patch for testing.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/16057#comment:3>