[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #19702: Last post not showing in "posts" section, also temporarily was missing from the last comment + post link

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sat Dec 31 02:40:51 UTC 2011

#19702: Last post not showing in "posts" section, also temporarily was missing from
the last comment + post link
---------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  chosenbygrace  |      Owner:  me
     Type:  defect (bug)   |     Status:  new
Component:  General        |    Version:
 Severity:  major          |   Keywords:
---------------------------+-----------------------------
 After replying to a comment in my last post I pressed the back button (I
 think) and noticed that in the list of posts, yes now I remember, in the
 list of posts page, the last post wouldn't show up, only the second to
 last and the rest behind it. I kept clicking all posts and posts over and
 over and it still wouldn't show. When I then clicked comments to see if
 the post link would show to the last comment, as in on the side of the
 comment as with all comments, it was just blank. Then I clicked comments
 against but this time the post link showed. Weird, and when I clicked it I
 could edit it. Very strange. I'm using wordpress.com not one on my own
 site.