[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #19441: The path of the background icon for the "dismiss" link of WP Pointer is broken

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sun Dec 4 14:13:25 UTC 2011

#19441: The path of the background icon for the "dismiss" link of WP Pointer is
broken
----------------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  jamalorg                    |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)                |      Status:  new
Changes (by duck_):

 * keywords:  needs-ui => needs-ui reporter-feedback

Comment:

 This must vary in different browsers as I don't get a 404 in Chromium or
 Firefox. Or maybe it depends on where your WordPress files are, i.e.
 installed in a subdirectory. What's your setup to reproduce this?

 Obviously we cannot just change it to work for load-styles.php because
 then in would break when SCRIPT_DEBUG == true. In fact it breaks for me
 with SCRIPT_DEBUG false and the CSS changed to reference ../images/xit.gif
 (as used by the colors CSS files).

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/19441#comment:1>