[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #17212: Within the ThickBox gallery, the .pinkynail image's display toggling behavior is weird.

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Fri Apr 22 16:07:17 UTC 2011

#17212: Within the ThickBox gallery, the .pinkynail image's display toggling
behavior is weird.
 Reporter:  goto10        |       Owner:

Comment (by goto10):

 Replying to [comment:2 andrewryno]:
 > I saw you mentioned this was your first patch in the #wordpress-dev
 channel, but when you run svn diff to generate a diff file, you can run it
 from the root of the install to automatically show the full path of the
 file being edited. Also works better when editing multiple files. Just a
 heads up if you keep contributing (which you should)!

 Thanks andrewwryno.  Yes indeed, this is my first contribution, so I
 appreciate the advice.  Should I create a new patch from the root, or is
 it OK as is (and just go from root in the future)?

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/17212#comment:3>