[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #13843: post_type_supports() returns true when $_wp_post_type_features['post_type']['feature'] is set but false

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Thu Oct 28 01:36:26 UTC 2010

#13843: post_type_supports() returns true when
$_wp_post_type_features['post_type']['feature'] is set but false
-------------------------+--------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  linguasite   |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  new
Component:  Post Types   |     Version:
 Severity:  normal       |    Keywords:  2nd-opinion
-------------------------+--------------------------------------------------
Changes (by nacin):

  * keywords:  => 2nd-opinion

Comment:

 You should use remove_post_type_support(). Modifying the internal array is
 not supported. Via add_post_type_support(), it will always equal either
 true, or an array. We could check for === false there, but I don't think
 we should need to. It's set, that's what matters. The "true" is just to
 have a value there (as with pluggable arg checking, it could be more than
 just "true").

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/13843#comment:2>