[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #15042: plugin.php functions (filters) should be available to all pluggable components (wpdb, object cache)

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Thu Oct 14 22:25:19 UTC 2010

#15042: plugin.php functions (filters) should be available to all pluggable
components (wpdb, object cache)
 Reporter:  andy            |        Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)    |       Status:  closed

Comment(by Denis-de-Bernardy):

 Shouldn't the default filters be moved as well? After all, if we allow to
 plug things in, in wpdb for instance, we should also be able to plug
 things out without needing to hook into init.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/15042#comment:6>