[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #15440: PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Invalid archive structure during plugin update

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Wed Nov 17 17:04:41 UTC 2010

#15440: PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Invalid archive structure during plugin
update
 Reporter:  LongTail Video  |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)    |      Status:  new
Component:  General         |     Version:  3.0.1
 Severity:  normal          |    Keywords:

Comment(by LongTail Video):

 Thanks for the response.  I have no problem actually reproducing this
 issue.  I looked into the PCLZIP version and from what I can tell
 WordPress is using the latest version.

 I'll look into reporting the issue to the PCLZIP project.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/15440#comment:3>