[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #13657: When WP_DEBUG is true show better errors for establishing database connection

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Wed Nov 17 00:35:49 UTC 2010

#13657: When WP_DEBUG is true show better errors for establishing database
connection
-------------------------+--------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  sivel        |       Owner:  ryan
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  new
Component:  Database     |     Version:
 Severity:  trivial      |    Keywords:  has-patch

Comment(by sivel):

 The way that translations are handled for these errors makes it difficult
 to do conditionals like this.  Mainly due to duplicating large portions of
 code and strings.  Well maybe not large but more than I am comfortable
 with duplicating.

 I may just need to stare at the code for a bit to get a creative solution,
 that is unless someone has recommendations.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/13657#comment:5>