[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #13386: Add ability to filter the text "Enter title here" which appears within the title's input box

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Fri May 14 03:18:37 UTC 2010

#13386: Add ability to filter the text "Enter title here" which appears within the
title's input box
 Reporter:  goto10          |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement     |      Status:  new
Component:  Administration  |     Version:  3.0
 Severity:  normal          |    Keywords:

Comment(by nacin):

 Two issues here:

 1. I have no problem offering a filter for 'Enter title here', which I
 added for UX reasons. That said, you can already filter it through A) the
 gettext filter, or B) JS, or C) hide it all together with CSS (#title-
 prompt-text).

 2. I'm more concerned with the functionality of removing 'title' from the
 'supports' options. How does it no longer work?

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/13386#comment:1>