[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #12585: Mobile Mail does not hyperlink urls for spam, delete, whois, email, or comments

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Wed Mar 24 09:48:19 UTC 2010

#12585: Mobile Mail does not hyperlink urls for spam, delete, whois, email, or
comments
--------------------------------------------------------+-------------------
 Reporter:  hexley                                      |        Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)                                |       Status:  closed
Changes (by nacin):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => worksforme
  * component:  General => Mail
  * milestone:  Unassigned =>

Comment:

 We send plain text emails with valid URLs. FWIW, 2.9 has shorter
 trash/spam/etc links than 2.8. This sounds like a bug with the mail
 client.

 I'm sure there's a plugin out there for HTML emails.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/12585#comment:1>