[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #11771: stripslashes_from_options() prevents plugins from storing a site name with a slash?

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Mon Mar 8 15:41:38 UTC 2010

#11771: stripslashes_from_options() prevents plugins from storing a site name with
a slash?
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  Denis-de-Bernardy  |        Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)       |       Status:  reopened

Comment(by wpmuguru):

 Replying to [comment:10 Denis-de-Bernardy]:
 > > We should be able to just add that to upgrade_28() if is_multisite() i
 would assume?

 > Looks like it. But considering that this bug only ever affected site
 admins who would edit, say, a site's name in the sites management screen
 rather than under the individual site's settings / general screen, should
 we even bother doing so?

 It did affect other settings on the site/network options as well. Adding
 to one of the upgrade functions seems like an appropriate solution.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/11771#comment:13>