[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #12499: Plugin Installer could leave a warning, if it falls back from direct install to FTP install (was: One-click install via Web fails for Plugin / Themes. Always goes to FTP Install)

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Wed Mar 3 20:12:43 UTC 2010

#12499: Plugin Installer could leave a warning, if it falls back from direct
install to FTP install
 Reporter:  keatch        |        Owner:  westi
     Type:  enhancement   |       Status:  reopened
Changes (by TobiasBg):

  * status:  closed => reopened
  * resolution:  invalid =>
  * version:  3.0 =>
  * milestone:  3.0 => 3.1
  * keywords:  => dev-feedback
  * type:  defect (bug) => enhancement

Comment:

 That makes it an enhancement.
 I'm therefore re-opening it, to hear what others are saying.
 I also changed the title to be closer to your idea.
 And I moved it to 3.1, as it qualifies for feature freeze affected, right?

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/12499#comment:6>