[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #11933: Add filter/action to change form on profile page to enctype="multipart-form/data"

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Mon Mar 1 11:37:39 UTC 2010

#11933: Add filter/action to change form on profile page to enctype="multipart-
form/data"
 Reporter:  pampfelimetten  |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement     |      Status:  new
Component:  General         |     Version:  2.9.1
 Severity:  normal          |    Keywords:  has-patch commit

Comment(by Denis-de-Bernardy):

 We might as well add the same for terms and links, if we do this.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/11933#comment:3>