[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #10149: A floating image added in a comment results in a weird layout in the default theme

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Mon Jun 14 21:45:19 UTC 2010

#10149: A floating image added in a comment results in a weird layout in the
default theme
 Reporter:  Denis-de-Bernardy  |        Owner:  iandstewart
     Type:  defect (bug)       |       Status:  assigned

Comment(by iandstewart):

 The patch looks OK to me but I can't seem to reproduce a weird layout in
 Default by adding a floated image to comments.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/10149#comment:7>