[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #14415: Major fail of the pages widget in the nav-menu admin page when having a lot of pages

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sun Jul 25 09:13:52 UTC 2010

#14415: Major fail of the pages widget in the nav-menu admin page when having a lot
of pages
 Reporter:  DreadLox      |       Owner:
Component:  Menus         |     Version:
 Severity:  blocker       |    Keywords:

Comment(by filosofo):

 This probably has nothing to do with the total number of pages (each meta-
 box page of pages is limited to 50 per page) but more to do with the
 length of the content in the pages, which could cause the response to time
 out.

 Try the patch `no-checkbox-menu-item-desc.14415.diff` to see if that
 solves the problem.  There's no reason we need the page content hidden in
 the checkbox markup as far as I can see.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/14415#comment:2>