[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #14352: Fatal error message when trying to access my homepage and/or login to WordPress

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Tue Jul 20 07:56:56 UTC 2010

#14352: Fatal error message when trying to access my homepage and/or login to
WordPress
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  birkettphotography  |        Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)        |       Status:  closed
Changes (by mrmist):

  * keywords:  fatal error, failure to login =>
  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => worksforme
  * severity:  critical => normal

Comment:

 You should really use the forums to diagnose support issues, trac is for
 reporting bugs.  Check your WordPress directories for deleted files and
 re-upload wp-includes from zip file if necessary.

 If it still doesn't work, start a topic on http://wordpress.org/support/

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/14352#comment:1>