[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #14287: if you have the "Text Domain" option in a plugin head on IIS plugin.php timesout

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Mon Jul 12 20:45:56 UTC 2010

#14287: if you have the "Text Domain" option in a plugin head on IIS plugin.php
timesout
 Reporter:  pbearne       |       Owner:
Component:  Plugins       |     Version:  3.0
 Severity:  normal        |    Keywords:  Plugins
 Hi

 I have a IIS server with fastCGI etc.

 I kept getting timeouts trying to load plugin.php it loaded if I removed
 all the plugins so I added them back in one by one untill I got to one
 that caused the problem

 I have worked out that is looks like if you have this as the start of file

 this doesn't work
 {{{
 /*
 Plugin Name: xxxxx