[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #12070: Uploading images to wordpress running on IIS 7 Win 2008 results in bad permissions

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sun Jan 31 03:18:21 UTC 2010

#12070: Uploading images to wordpress running on IIS 7 Win 2008 results in bad
permissions
 Reporter:  cgoudie       |        Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |       Status:  reopened

Comment(by dd32):

 > It does sound like at the minimum the component for this bug should be
 changed, but I cannot see a component specifically related to the web
 platform installer.

 I think this is the first time its ever been raised on Trac.

 Personally i believe this is a problem with the PHP installer, It should
 create the PHP directories and set the security on the folders correctly.
 Its not the job of WordPress to fix PHP's potential bad configurations.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/12070#comment:8>