[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #11979: After r12794 install by uploading fails for one ZIP archive (works for others)

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sat Jan 23 23:06:42 UTC 2010

#11979: After r12794 install by uploading fails for one ZIP archive (works for
others)
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  demetris         |       Owner:  dd32
     Type:  defect (bug)     |      Status:  accepted
Component:  Upgrade/Install  |     Version:  3.0
 Severity:  normal           |    Keywords:
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------

Comment(by dd32):

 > Also note that the WP interface works OK for plugins I download to my
 desktop from WP/Extend, and also for search-regex.zip from WP/Extend. The
 problem after r12794 only occurs for search-regex.zip downloaded from
 urbangiraffe.com.

 Thanks for that.

 I've tried both the urbangiraffe.com .9 package, its .10 package, and the
 latest (.10) from WP Extend, and they're all working correctly for me.

 I'm going to attach a Logging class i use for issues like these, Just drop
 it into /wp-content/mu-plugins/ and attempt the install of a plugin, it'll
 fill the screen with a lot of info about the calls made to the filesystem
 (Note, that they will not be in a clear order as to whats what). If you
 could get that debug text to me (wordpress [a t] dd32.id.au will do) I
 might be able to spot what isnt working as expected for you.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/11979#comment:3>