[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #11888: The streams & fopen HTTP transport arn't sending headers that are passed to it

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Thu Jan 21 11:53:50 UTC 2010

#11888: The streams & fopen HTTP transport arn't sending headers that are passed to
it
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  Denis-de-Bernardy  |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)       |      Status:  new
Component:  HTTP               |     Version:  2.9.1
 Severity:  normal             |    Keywords:  has-patch needs-testing
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
Changes (by dd32):

  * keywords:  has-patch tested commit => has-patch needs-testing

Comment:

 I noticed errors such as this poping up:
 {{{
 Notice: fopen() [function.fopen]: Content-type not specified assuming
 application/x-www-form-urlencoded
 }}}

 The test patch seems to work for GET requests with custom headers, But i
 cant manage a POST request to suceed.

 A selection of the errors included a plain timeout,  413 Request entity
 too large and 400 Bad request, I couldnt get a set of headers/method of
 injecting the headers that worked reliably for me

 I somewhat feel we'll be back to square one with Streams.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/11888#comment:43>