[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #11888: The streams & fopen HTTP transport arn't sending headers that are passed to it

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Thu Jan 14 19:00:50 UTC 2010

#11888: The streams & fopen HTTP transport arn't sending headers that are passed to
it
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  Denis-de-Bernardy  |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)       |      Status:  new
Component:  HTTP               |     Version:  2.9.1
 Severity:  normal             |    Keywords:  has-patch needs-testing
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------

Comment(by aaroncampbell):

 I have a site compiled with --with-curlwrappers ...the links won't work
 for long because the site is supposed to be migrated from Layered Tech to
 RackSpace in the next hour or so.  However, I'll attach the log and a
 saved copy of the phpinfo.

 If you want to take a look yourself, just force xavisys.com to
 72.233.81.243 in your hosts file.  Once the site is moved, we can do
 whatever we need to test it out (as long as we don't crash the whole
 server, it still has one site on it until Saturday).  The server is a
 dedicated managed server at Layered Tech, but I only have it until the
 31st.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/11888#comment:25>