[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #12401: Can't select "thumbnail", "medium", or "large" for images when uploading - only "full size".

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sat Feb 27 01:15:51 UTC 2010

#12401: Can't select "thumbnail", "medium", or "large" for images when uploading -
only "full size".
 Reporter:  Lakjin        |       Owner:
Component:  Embeds        |     Version:  2.9.2
 Severity:  normal        |    Keywords:
 I recently moved my website from one server to another. On my old server I
 was able to upload images and select what size I want to display them as
 just fine. However, on my new server when uploading images I can no longer
 select "thumbnail", "medium", or "large" for image size - only "full
 size". The odd thing is, though, that after I insert an image, I can go
 back in and make it smaller via the percentage values.

 Any idea what is up? Both servers are CentOS 64-bit.

 Thanks.