[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #12232: Invalid Archive. Theme Install Failed. Caused by ftp_rawlist using -a option

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Mon Feb 15 09:11:57 UTC 2010

#12232: Invalid Archive. Theme Install Failed. Caused by ftp_rawlist using -a
option
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  frankindelicato  |       Owner:  dd32
     Type:  defect (bug)     |      Status:  assigned
Component:  General          |     Version:  2.9.1
 Severity:  blocker          |    Keywords:  ftp_rawlist
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------

Comment(by frankindelicato):

 Replying to [comment:4 dd32]:
 > May have jumped the gun there, I see you're reporting this in 2.9.1.. In
 which case, I'm still confused why that error is thrown, but its not
 related to ZipArchive :)

 Yes, it does not seem to be a zipping problem, In fact, the .zip file gets
 downloaded and unzipped properly into a temporary folder named "the-new-
 theme-name.tmp" but then when the system goes to move the unzipped files
 it tries to access the temporary folder to get the files/folders contents.
 That's when the $list=@ftp_rawlist function fails. The function does not
 return an error (any error that might be produced is not tested for
 anyway), so the system just runs along as though it did receive the array
 of directory contents until the error is thrown somewhere else, do not
 remember where it was thrown but it was much further along in the code....

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/12232#comment:5>