[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #15945: Twenty Ten: Single column page template displays posts incorrectly when set as posts page in Reading Settings

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Wed Dec 22 15:11:56 UTC 2010

#15945: Twenty Ten: Single column page template displays posts incorrectly when set
as posts page in Reading Settings
---------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  andrewspittle  |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)   |      Status:  new

Comment (by jane):

 I think the issue is that "template" covers both layout and element
 behavior. People want the no-sidebar layout, but still want links and
 timestamps etc on the blog posts. There's no user feedback that says
 putting the blog stream on a page will remove all the blog info. We either
 need an additional template that is no-sidebar blog page or we need to
 address the way it's handling putting a blog stream into a page template.
 If it's not a regression, though, I don't see this as a 3.1 issue.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/15945#comment:7>