[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #15876: Problems with comment editing / replying / approving / trashing when editing post

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sat Dec 18 15:12:57 UTC 2010

#15876: Problems with comment editing / replying / approving / trashing when
editing post
-----------------------------+----------------------
 Reporter:  garyc40          |       Owner:  garyc40
     Type:  defect (bug)     |      Status:  new

Comment (by garyc40):

 The patch fixed 3 problems listed above, however I discovered 2 more
 problems:

 1. Duplicate comment error message
 Try replying to a comment with a test message. Then replying to any
 comment with the same message. There should be an error message:
 "Duplicate comment detected; it looks as though you’ve already said
 that!". However, it doesn't look like it's styled correctly (see
 screenshot).

 2. If I have more than 10 comments, and click "Show more comments", the
 exact same 10 comments that have already been listed appear.

 I'm working on a fix for both.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/15876#comment:4>