[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #15705: I can't login to admin. I loaded a classified plugin and everything went crazy

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Mon Dec 6 18:12:25 UTC 2010

#15705: I can't login to admin. I loaded a classified plugin and everything went
crazy
---------------------------------------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  ljmonet                                      |        Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)                                 |       Status:  reopened
Changes (by ljmonet):

  * status:  closed => reopened
  * resolution:  invalid =>

Comment:

 Replying to [comment:3 nacin]:
 > This is a plugin, clearly, not core. Please use the support forums.

 I can't do anything I can't login to my admin to do anything. I thought
 this was where I have to go to get the help so you can get me back in wp-
 admin. Here's what I'm saying when I try to login to admin I get this
 message. This plugin I think caused it but where do I go to get back in to
 my admin area who can help me get back in my back office dashboard area do
 you see what I'm saying.

     Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
 /home/monavida/public_html/therealbigmoneymaker.com/wp-content/plugins
 /your-classified-ads/includes/oqp.php on line 98

 Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in
 /home/monavida/public_html/therealbigmoneymaker.com/wp-content/plugins
 /your-classified-ads/includes/oqp.php on line 102

 Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
 /home/monavida/public_html/therealbigmoneymaker.com/wp-content/plugins
 /your-classified-ads/includes/oqp.php on line 98

 Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in
 /home/monavida/public_html/therealbigmoneymaker.com/wp-content/plugins
 /your-classified-ads/includes/oqp.php on line 102

 Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
 (output started at /home/monavida/public_html/therealbigmoneymaker.com/wp-
 content/plugins/your-classified-ads/includes/oqp.php:98) in
 /home/monavida/public_html/therealbigmoneymaker.com/wp-
 includes/pluggable.php on line 890

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/15705#comment:4>