[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #14719: New plugin page on wordpress.org is missing the links to developer and plugin website.

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sat Aug 28 18:08:53 UTC 2010

#14719: New plugin page on wordpress.org is missing the links to developer and
plugin website.
---------------------------+------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  vteixeira      |        Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)   |       Status:  reopened
Changes (by Denis-de-Bernardy):

  * status:  closed => reopened
  * resolution:  invalid =>

Comment:

 Replying to [comment:6 scribu]:
 > Kind of offtopic:
 >
 > Replying to [comment:4 Denis-de-Bernardy]:
 > > Oh really? How much more insulting will WordPress become towards
 plugin devs?

 > What's with the inflammatory tone? as if WP already is insulting towards
 plugin devs, which is epically untrue.

 You have to be kidding me...

 Someone contributes a patch to WP. It gets ignored from lack of a better
 option.

 Someone raises a ticket in WP suggesting that there are fatal errors when
 you try to integrate the bloody mess with something else. It gets closed
 as won't fixed.

 As if this wasn't bad enough, if someone creates a plugin he doesn't even
 get a link to own site? I should not feel insulted by that? Not even any
 kind of thank you? Who are you trying to kid here?

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/14719#comment:7>