[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #14563: Fail to apply changes to widgets and menu. Fail to apply changes with quick edit on posts, pages, categories.

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Mon Aug 9 00:00:43 UTC 2010

#14563: Fail to apply changes to widgets and menu. Fail to apply changes with quick
edit on posts, pages, categories.
 Reporter:  LordGordon      |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)    |      Status:  new
Component:  Administration  |     Version:  3.0.1
 Severity:  normal          |    Keywords:  reporter-feedback

Comment(by LordGordon):

 Thanks for your suggestion. I tried with Opera 10.11 and all is working as
 expected. The bug seems related to Firefox 3.6.1. Both running on Linux
 (Gentoo). I don't have other browser (and OSs) to test.

 I tried to add the "search widget" with firebug enabled. Here the error:
 [[BR]]
 POST http://nicholas.lordgordon.com/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php 404 Not Found
 1.67s
 http://nicholas.lordgordon.com/wp-admin/load-
 scripts.php?c=1&load=jquery,utils,swfobject&ver=cad485fb9c0b00570022e99105c16c6e

 No other errors on console log.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/14563#comment:3>