[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #10332: Backdated pre-1st January 1970 post displayed as published on the current viewing day

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Fri Aug 6 05:08:43 UTC 2010

#10332: Backdated pre-1st January 1970 post displayed as published on the current
viewing day
--------------------------------------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  carboncopy                            |        Type:  defect (bug)

Comment(by rhoare):

 To correct my above note (which I can't see a way to edit).

 Commenting out the lines as given in the fix DO work (so why isn't it in
 the latest version?).

 But only back to 1901.  There is a separate bug/feature that makes it
 impossible to show dates before Dec 14, 1901.  Since that is the start of
 the Unix epoch it's probably rbecause I use a 32-bit OS, I'll try it on a
 64-bit server next to see if that helps.

 So, just to clarify, the fix shown does work (back to 1901), and should be
 applied, allowing for the lines being different on the latest version.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/10332#comment:22>