[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #14505: current_page missing for home link on nav menu if domain without trailing slash

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Mon Aug 2 14:55:52 UTC 2010

#14505: current_page missing for home link  on  nav menu if domain without trailing
slash
 Reporter:  knight        |       Owner:
Component:  Menus         |     Version:  3.0.1
 Severity:  normal        |    Keywords:  menu current_page_item
 This is my first ticket, correct me if i m wrong.

 when activate custom navigation menu, if adding the domain without
 trailing slash, the menu item is missing current_page class, i have attach
 the diff file for patching this bug.