[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #7395: Plugins within a folder (in SVN) should be moved up a level in our plugin upgrader

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sun Oct 25 09:46:40 UTC 2009

#7395: Plugins within a folder (in SVN) should be moved up a level in our plugin
upgrader
 Reporter:  markjaquith     |        Owner:  DD32
     Type:  enhancement     |       Status:  new
Changes (by westi):

  * milestone:  2.9 => 3.0

Comment:

 This needs a new patch I suspect and some testing.

 I think it has missed the boat for 2.9 due to feature freeze.

 Moving to 3.0

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/7395#comment:17>