[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #11258: Edit Comments > Quick Buttons ordering should be changed, with "Spam" becoming less accessible

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sun Nov 29 12:39:26 UTC 2009

#11258: Edit Comments > Quick Buttons ordering should be changed, with "Spam"
becoming less accessible
 Reporter:  lloydbudd     |        Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |       Status:  reopened

Comment(by caesarsgrunt):

 I also like Approve and Spam near each other, as they are in my preferred
 order :

 Approve | Spam | Reply | Quick Edit | Edit | Trash

 They aren't like that in my proposed compromise, however, because (a)
 other people don't seem to like them together and (b) the point of this
 ticket was to move Spam to the end...
 The compromise order is thus

 Approve | Reply | Quick Edit | Edit | Spam | Trash

 I don't like the reversed order in your patch, with Approve at the right-
 hand end. I think that would make it harder to use.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/11258#comment:25>