[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #11258: Edit Comments > Quick Buttons ordering should be changed, with "Spam" becoming less accessible

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sat Nov 28 23:36:16 UTC 2009

#11258: Edit Comments > Quick Buttons ordering should be changed, with "Spam"
becoming less accessible
 Reporter:  lloydbudd     |        Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |       Status:  reopened

Comment(by caesarsgrunt):

 I still think that either

 Approve | Spam | Quick Edit | Edit | Trash | Reply

 or

 Approve | Spam | Reply | Quick Edit | Edit | Trash

 would be best, since as described above the interface is more intuitive if
 the actions are grouped conceptually.

 However, that is an ideal which I can see that others disagree with...

 My main objection to the new order, however, is the placement of Spam
 right at the end. Apart from the fact that it is separated from related
 actions, it is ''far'' more likely to be clicked on accidentally at the
 end, IMO, and the reason for this ticket in the first place was to cut
 down on people clicking on it.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/11258#comment:21>