[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #9701: Pull the "Recent Comments" code out of the widget and into it's own function

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sat May 2 11:24:13 GMT 2009

#9701: Pull the "Recent Comments" code out of the widget and into it's own
function
 Reporter:  Viper007Bond  |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement   |      Status:  new
Component:  Widgets       |     Version:  2.8
 Severity:  normal        |    Keywords:  needs-patch
 For those of us who don't use widgets (for whatever reason), it'd be nice
 if we could display the recent comments without having to do a bit of
 hacking to get the widget to work.

 I propose the code be moved to a function that's called by the widget.