[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #9271: WP 2.7 - Can View a Specific Page, but Can not Edit - Displays "Error 500 - Internal server error" message

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Wed Mar 4 05:15:17 GMT 2009

#9271: WP 2.7 - Can View a Specific Page, but Can not Edit - Displays "Error 500 -
Internal server error" message
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  keddy            |       Owner:  anonymous
     Type:  defect (bug)     |      Status:  new
Component:  General          |     Version:
 Severity:  normal           |    Keywords:
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
 I am using WP 2.7 and am unable to edit a specific page in a category.

 I and all visitors can view the page, but when I try to edit, I get this
 error message:
 "Error 500 - Internal server error".

 I have not added any thing strange in that problem category page, but
 accessed it just 3 days ago with out a problem.

 The "pages" link in WP has about 7 categories, but the issue is only on 1
 page. The rest 6 have no issues.

 I don't understand why this is happening as I have not had any issues so
 far.

 Please help as I desperately need to edit that problematic page.

 Thanks