[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #10280: Comment approval bypassing administrator must always approve comments feature.

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Fri Jun 26 17:31:04 GMT 2009

#10280: Comment approval bypassing administrator must always approve comments
feature.
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  JimJordan          |        Type:  defect (bug)

Comment(by JimJordan):

 Replying to [comment:5 mrmist]:
 > It worksforme in current trunk.  The contributer is always held for
 moderation.

 > "An administrator must always approve the comment" must be checked.
 Well, It don't work for me and "An administrator must always approve the
 comment" IS checked.  What now?  You want the signons?

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/10280#comment:6>