[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #10195: Unable to update plugins using automatic update over SSH2 since upgrade to 2.8

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sat Jun 20 19:24:06 GMT 2009

#10195: Unable to update plugins using automatic update over SSH2 since upgrade to
2.8
 Reporter:  rmckern       |       Owner:  dd32
Component:  Filesystem    |     Version:  2.8
 Severity:  normal        |    Keywords:  ssh2, automatic, upgrade, update

Comment(by rmckern):

 My apologies. I must have that password saved, since I haven't seen the
 login prompt in so long. I'm attaching my phpinfo output to this ticket,
 as well as a sanitized version of wp-config.php.

 I've enabeld debug, and double checked that I am running an unmodified 2.8
 tree (without the modifications I'd made to /wp-admin/includes/class-wp-
 filesystem-base.php, which I mentioned in my initial report, but with the
 same wp-config file). I've installed the stats plugin, version 1.3.8, and
 after attempting to automatically upgrade I still receive:

 {{{
 Unable to locate WordPress Content directory (wp-content).
 }}}

 There is also nothing about this being thrown to the site's error log.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/10195#comment:9>