[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #10219: "Older Entries" and "Newer Entries" links are wrong when entries displayed in ascending order

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Fri Jun 19 16:41:02 GMT 2009

#10219: "Older Entries" and "Newer Entries" links are wrong when entries displayed
in ascending order
 Reporter:  jikamens      |       Owner:
Component:  General       |     Version:
 Severity:  normal        |    Keywords:
 I added "?order=ASC" to a tag URL I was sending out to some people,
 because I wanted them to view a set of blog postings in ascending
 chronological order, and I noticed that the "Older Entries" and "Newer
 Entries" links at the bottom of the page were reversed.

 I fixed this with the attached changes to the default theme.  I don't know
 if this is the "right" fix, but it worked for me, and if it isn't quite
 wrong, perhaps at least it will give a more experienced WordPress
 developer than I an idea for how to fix it properly.