[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #6939: wp_list_pages() should also lists private pages if the user has capability 'read_private_pages'

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sat Jun 13 15:27:34 GMT 2009

#6939: wp_list_pages() should also lists private pages if the user has capability
'read_private_pages'
---------------------------+------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  imwebgefunden  |       Owner:  anonymous
     Type:  enhancement    |      Status:  new
Component:  Template       |     Version:  2.5.1
 Severity:  normal         |    Keywords:  neesd-patch close wp_list_pages, read_private_pages
---------------------------+------------------------------------------------
Changes (by Denis-de-Bernardy):

  * keywords:  wp_list_pages, read_private_pages, has-patch => neesd-patch
               close wp_list_pages, read_private_pages
  * type:  defect (bug) => enhancement
  * milestone:  2.9 => Future Release

Comment:

 suggesting wontfix, personally. private pages don't belong in that menu.
 or then:

  - we should at least add an option to show them, off by default, for
 performance reasons
  - we may gain advantage to grab all pages, private or not, and use the
 walker to remove the private ones

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6939#comment:5>