[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #10000: unable to see (or activate) plugins copied manually into wp-content/plugins/

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Mon Jun 1 22:41:47 GMT 2009

#10000: unable to see (or activate) plugins copied manually into wp-
content/plugins/
 Reporter:  helened       |        Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |       Status:  closed
Changes (by dd32):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => worksforme
  * milestone:  Unassigned =>

Comment:

 Are you running a custom Object cache? I suspect you are, And it hasn't
 been updated to use the 2.6+ functionality of global non-persistant groups
 (Which WordPress uses for several things)

 Check your object cache file for the function
 {{{wp_cache_add_non_persistent_groups}}}.

 this works for me under a correctly configured trunk.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/10000#comment:1>