[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #10342: I don't know if it's a bug or a feature - there is no ending in wp-config-sample.php

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sat Jul 4 16:40:28 UTC 2009

#10342: I don't know if it's a bug or a feature - there is no ending in wp-config-
sample.php
 Reporter:  TomasM        |       Owner:
Component:  General       |     Version:  2.8
 Severity:  normal        |    Keywords:  wp-config-sample.php
 ?> is missing on the very end of the file.

 This is the same on 2.8, however in 2.7.1 ?> is in its place:

 /** Sets up WordPress vars and included files. */
 require_once(ABSPATH . 'wp-settings.php');
 ?>