[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #8919: previous_comments_link and next_comments_link needs nofollow to avoid duplicate content

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sun Jan 25 14:26:51 GMT 2009

#8919: previous_comments_link and next_comments_link needs nofollow to avoid
duplicate content
---------------------------------------------------+------------------------
 Reporter:  DarkPepe                               |        Owner:
     Type:  enhancement                            |       Status:  new
Comment (by mrmist):

 Replying to [comment:8 filosofo]:

 > I think mrmist's no-follow patch is just for the "link to this comment"
 part of the comment, not for the links to other comments pages.

 Yep.  The discussion prior to my patch had discounted the idea of a
 nofollow for the next and prev links, it seemed, but the permalinks also
 get picked up by google, so my quick and dirty patch was for that.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/8919#comment:9>