[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #8721: attach logic is overenthusiastic: inserting a single item from Media Library sets post_parent of every item listed in Add Media overlay

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Mon Jan 19 21:05:08 GMT 2009

#8721: attach logic is overenthusiastic: inserting a single item from Media
Library sets post_parent of every item listed in Add Media overlay
 Reporter:  dhalbert      |        Owner:  anonymous
     Type:  defect (bug)  |       Status:  new
Comment (by dhalbert):

 Replying to [comment:2 Denis-de-Bernardy]:
 > are you sure you don't have a plugin active or something? It seems to be
 working fine on my end in the latest 2.7 branch

 The only plugin installed was "Add From Server".

 When you say "latest 2.7 branch" , do you mean the publicly available 2.7
 download (what I am using), or the latest 2.7 from SVN (which I thought
 would be no different from the former)?

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/8721#comment:4>