[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #8859: Load JavaScript In Footer On Specific Pages Using "admin_footer-$hook_suffix"

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Wed Jan 14 18:07:34 GMT 2009

#8859: Load JavaScript In Footer On Specific Pages Using
"admin_footer-$hook_suffix"
 Reporter:  GamerZ        |       Owner:  azaozz
Component:  JavaScript    |     Version:  2.8
 Severity:  normal        |    Keywords:  javascript
 In admin-header.php we have can specify which page to load plugin's
 JavaScript as well as CSS Stylesheets
 {{{
 #!php
 do_action("admin_print_styles-$hook_suffix");
 do_action("admin_print_scripts-$hook_suffix");
 do_action("admin_head-$hook_suffix");
 }}}

 In WordPress 2.8, with the major JavaScript changes and the recommendation
 to load JavaScript in the footer, I think we need that above line of code
 for the admin_footer as well so that plugins can load their respective
 JavaScript as well as CSS on their pages only.
 {{{
 #!php
 do_action("admin_footer-$hook_suffix");

Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/8859>