[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #9024: Allow plugins to hide the "Additional Capabilities" output on the profile / user edit page

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Tue Feb 3 03:28:02 GMT 2009

#9024: Allow plugins to hide the "Additional Capabilities" output on the profile /
user edit page
 Reporter:  jamescollins    |       Owner:  anonymous
     Type:  defect (bug)    |      Status:  new
Component:  Administration  |     Version:  2.7
 Severity:  normal          |    Keywords:
 If a plugin adds an individual capability to one or more user accounts,
 their profile page automatically displays an "Additional Capabilities"
 section.

 This information is also displayed when editing another user account.

 This functionality was added in [2872].

 I think this output should be optional, as it may confuse the end user.

 I propose adding a simple filter that will allow plugins to override this.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/9024>